cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Sneak Preview of the New Community!

Liz

Welcome to the Sneak Preview of the New Community!

While you're test driving the new platform, please keep in mind:

• You're in our testing stage, so anything created here will not carry over to the live community when it launches, this includes HughesNet e-mails, community usernames, threads, posts, kudos, etc.
  • Ignore this header, it's not integrated in this testing stage so it will not work as intended:Capture.PNG
  • Content from the previous community will be migrated, along with your accounts, so you retain your post count and history, when we go live with the new community. 
  • Have fun!

Edit:

Devs are still working in this testing stage so if you find things suddenly not working, especially logging in/registering, try again later.

Thanks,
Liz
37 REPLIES 37

Still lighter gray.

quote.JPG

BirdDog wrote:

Liz wrote:

Ok, thanks!

test

testing the quote thing too. Never saw what you were describing.

Thanks,
Liz

The quoted text will remain gray as opposed to black.

Thanks,
Liz

It seems a bit large for some reason, BUT, it is much easier to read now 🙂  I am noticing though that suddently the notification that pops up in the bottom right when someone replies to a post isn't formatted properly...  I suspect Web-Dev is working on things at this moment.

96a79c4fabfea9222c842eb6463de429

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Thanks for the screencap, I've noticed that too, but was too slow lol

Thanks,
Liz

Oops, I was looking at your reply text. The quote text is showing up as code for me.

BirdDog wrote:

Or red, white, blue alternating every three letters. Smiley LOL

LOL! Excellent.

Gabe1972
Freshman

Capture.JPG

That's a relief, as I picked the wrong name.  

Still lighter gray.

quote.JPG

BirdDog wrote:

Liz wrote:

Ok, thanks!

test

testing the quote thing too. Never saw what you were describing.

Thanks,
Liz

The quoted text will remain gray as opposed to black.

Thanks,
Liz

It seems a bit large for some reason, BUT, it is much easier to read now 🙂  I am noticing though that suddently the notification that pops up in the bottom right when someone replies to a post isn't formatted properly...  I suspect Web-Dev is working on things at this moment.

96a79c4fabfea9222c842eb6463de429

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Thanks for the screencap, I've noticed that too, but was too slow lol

Thanks,
Liz

Oops, I was looking at your reply text. The quote text is showing up as code for me.

BirdDog wrote:

Or red, white, blue alternating every three letters. Smiley LOL

LOL! Excellent.

Gabe1972
Freshman

Capture.JPG

That's a relief, as I picked the wrong name.