Users that can't find the "any key"

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwalk900
Junior

Users that can't find the "any key"

We frequently find users in the Community that are so lacking in computer understanding that they are unable to find their previous posts.

This new format is less intuitive to some degree. I see a lot of users getting frustrated and making multiple postings of the same issue.

6 REPLIES 6
Amanda

This community as you see it today is a baseline. We've created some mockup designs of how we want to look, but in the interest of timelines given to us, we are launching with a minimalistic approach (to put it nicely). The community will be re-styled, re-arranged and improved as time goes on. Work in Progress!! Smiley Very Happy

Amanda wrote:

This community as you see it today is a baseline. We've created some mockup designs of how we want to look, but in the interest of timelines given to us, we are launching with a minimalistic approach (to put it nicely). The community will be re-styled, re-arranged and improved as time goes on. Work in Progress!! Smiley Very Happy

Living our lives in beta mode.... LOL

To be fairly honest, if someone can't click the notification icon when it's lit up to see topics they are following that has new replies, then something is wrong.  Same as navigating a forum, this style has been around since the 90's for petes sake...

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10
maratsade
Junior

"Users that can't find the "any key""

The lack of the ANY key is a tragic oversight on the part of keyboard manufacturers, and one that causes grief and frustration in users. I've contacted the BBB about this.

maratsade wrote:

. I've contacted the BBB about this.

Thank Goodness someone alerted them !!!

Sadly we will have to wait 30 days for a response.Smiley Sad

I've contacted the BBB to complain about their inability to go medieval on companies. Sending a message to companies is so lame.  I say go there with swords and pitchforks and threaten the CEO. And do it within 72 hours. 

Amanda

Amanda wrote:

Living our lives in beta mode.... LOL

To be fairly honest, if someone can't click the notification icon when it's lit up to see topics they are following that has new replies, then something is wrong.  Same as navigating a forum, this style has been around since the 90's for petes sake...

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10
maratsade
Junior

The lack of the ANY key is a tragic oversight on the part of keyboard manufacturers, and one that causes grief and frustration in users. I've contacted the BBB about this.

maratsade wrote:

. I've contacted the BBB about this.

Thank Goodness someone alerted them !!!

Sadly we will have to wait 30 days for a response.Smiley Sad

I've contacted the BBB to complain about their inability to go medieval on companies. Sending a message to companies is so lame.  I say go there with swords and pitchforks and threaten the CEO. And do it within 72 hours.