The search function

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Junior

The search function

When I get results from a search, I don't see how to go to those individual results. I see a list of results but I don't seem to be able to go to individual posts to see them in their entirety.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gwalk900
Junior

I performed a search for "data loss". Once the results were returned I moved the mouse to the subject line and it turns into a link.search.PNG

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Gwalk900
Junior

I performed a search for "data loss". Once the results were returned I moved the mouse to the subject line and it turns into a link.search.PNG

Mousing over wasn't working for me before, but now it is.  Weird, but glad it works! Thanks, GWalk!

I have an issue or two going on myself.

I have two posts that I've made and posted to Tech Support. They don't show up in the Tech Support menu listing nor do they show up in Search but they open if I click on links I sent Charles.

Gwalk900
Junior

Mousing over wasn't working for me before, but now it is.  Weird, but glad it works! Thanks, GWalk!

I have an issue or two going on myself.

I have two posts that I've made and posted to Tech Support. They don't show up in the Tech Support menu listing nor do they show up in Search but they open if I click on links I sent Charles.