Thanx Amanda and Liz

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwalk900
Junior

Thanx Amanda and Liz

I would like to offer up my personal Thanks to Amanda and Liz (and everyone else involved) for all the hard work that had to go into what will become our new Community Home.

It has all the Bells & Whistles that we all have been seeking for so long.

Thank You !

7 REPLIES 7
C0RR0SIVE
Senior

Yeup, those two ladies have busted their asses for us and made many sacrifices! 😄  Thanks for everything you two do!

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10
BirdDog
Junior

Here! Here! You ladies rock. Much appreciated.

maratsade
Junior

Gwalk900 wrote:

I would like to offer up my personal Thanks to Amanda and Liz (and everyone else involved) for all the hard work that had to go into what will become our new Community Home.

Thank You !

Hear hear!

maratsade wrote:

Gwalk900 wrote:

Thank You !

Hear hear!

Dang, it is "hear" not "here". Dag nabbit! Oops taht might be rude. 

Well, it is posted here, so it is here too.  Dag nabbit? DAG NABBIT???? Watch your language, BirdDog, you jackanapes.  Smiley LOL

Yes, great job to all involved in bringing the features we the members have asked for.

Awww, thank you and you're very welcome. This is an exciting project to be a part of, and we could not have done it without your input over the years. We hope to grow this new community with you.

Thanks,
Liz
C0RR0SIVE
Senior

Yeup, those two ladies have busted their asses for us and made many sacrifices! 😄  Thanks for everything you two do!

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10
BirdDog
Junior

Here! Here! You ladies rock. Much appreciated.

maratsade
Junior

Gwalk900 wrote:

Thank You !

Hear hear!

maratsade wrote:

Gwalk900 wrote:

Thank You !

Hear hear!

Dang, it is "hear" not "here". Dag nabbit! Oops taht might be rude. 

Well, it is posted here, so it is here too.  Dag nabbit? DAG NABBIT???? Watch your language, BirdDog, you jackanapes.  Smiley LOL

Yes, great job to all involved in bringing the features we the members have asked for.

Awww, thank you and you're very welcome. This is an exciting project to be a part of, and we could not have done it without your input over the years. We hope to grow this new community with you.

Thanks,
Liz