SAN is incorrectly showing for me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky
Freshman

SAN is incorrectly showing for me

My account information is again not showing correctly. Now I have to wonder is this a HughesNet issue or Get Satisfaction.

SAN.PNG

56 REPLIES 56

Actually, the same issue that occurred with GetSat on this is the same thing that was happening with Lithium (new provider).  The big difference is our current provider is top notch in the "figuring it out" department and assured us it would work properly, as it does now. 

There should not be any more identification issues. I actually would encourage you all to try changing your usernames and e-mail addresses around to different things and make sure that the My Account button continues to show the correct information so we are 100% sure it works the way we want it to.

Barbara.gif

Amanda wrote:

I actually would encourage you all to try changing your usernames and e-mail addresses around to different things and make sure that the My Account button continues to show the correct information so we are 100% sure it works the way we want it to.

How would we go about that, clear cookies?

Liz is testing that out right now actually - take a coffee break Cat Tongue

Amanda wrote:

Hey, I'm at home doing things like putting together a couple deck boxes. Not stuck at a desk. Cat Tongue

On constant break.

Whoops. Thought we could change usernames, that's not the case. Not being able to change e-mail is expected, because that would break our SSO. Cat Sad

Ixnay on changing those things for testing.

Thanks,
Liz

Curiously, are mods able to change usernames for people?  

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

C0RR0SIVE wrote:

Yes.

Thanks,
Liz

Change mine to c0rr0sive88 and lets see if things break? 😛

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Done.

Thanks,
Liz

Actually, the same issue that occurred with GetSat on this is the same thing that was happening with Lithium (new provider).  The big difference is our current provider is top notch in the "figuring it out" department and assured us it would work properly, as it does now. 

There should not be any more identification issues. I actually would encourage you all to try changing your usernames and e-mail addresses around to different things and make sure that the My Account button continues to show the correct information so we are 100% sure it works the way we want it to.

Barbara.gif

Amanda wrote:

I actually would encourage you all to try changing your usernames and e-mail addresses around to different things and make sure that the My Account button continues to show the correct information so we are 100% sure it works the way we want it to.

How would we go about that, clear cookies?

Amanda wrote:

Hey, I'm at home doing things like putting together a couple deck boxes. Not stuck at a desk. Cat Tongue

On constant break.

Whoops. Thought we could change usernames, that's not the case. Not being able to change e-mail is expected, because that would break our SSO. Cat Sad

Ixnay on changing those things for testing.

Thanks,
Liz

C0RR0SIVE wrote:

Yes.

Thanks,
Liz

Change mine to c0rr0sive88 and lets see if things break? 😛

Done.

Thanks,
Liz