SAN is incorrectly showing for me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky
Freshman

SAN is incorrectly showing for me

My account information is again not showing correctly. Now I have to wonder is this a HughesNet issue or Get Satisfaction.

SAN.PNG

56 REPLIES 56

Thanks Amanda. I'm no spring chicken but honestly don't see how it can be that hard to fix. Back in the day I worked with data bases and a few lines of code can work wonders. Some kind of cross check If/Then tree would catch any missmatch then make sure the right info was used.

Fingers still crossed and appreciate your interest in getting this corrected.

Liking this new site lots btw. Smiley Happy

Here is what I am getting now.

Capture.PNG

Ricky, sgoshe... Give it a look see now 🙂

Mine is correct now.

Capture1.PNG

I assume it was safe to post my SAN here in the test community. If not please edit that out.

It's fine. Glad to see its working. Don't worry about your screenshots  - nothing will transfer over to the public community. 

Woo hoo, working here to! Thanks Amanda and also the folks who worked on it. Smiley Very Happy

So, is it safe to assume it's fixed now?  Is there anyone that hasn't yet tested the site that had the issue, able to verify it?  Also, information for me is correct, still, so that's a good thing. 🙂

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Corrosive, it is fixed for me as of now still. I hope it stays that way. What still sticks in my mind is this was suggested that it was a GS issue. Seems to have been a HughesNet issue the entire time. Either way it appears to be fixed.

Mine is correct as well.

This is me right now:

giphy (1).gif

Thanks Amanda. I'm no spring chicken but honestly don't see how it can be that hard to fix. Back in the day I worked with data bases and a few lines of code can work wonders. Some kind of cross check If/Then tree would catch any missmatch then make sure the right info was used.

Fingers still crossed and appreciate your interest in getting this corrected.

Liking this new site lots btw. Smiley Happy

Here is what I am getting now.

Capture.PNG

Ricky, sgoshe... Give it a look see now 🙂

Mine is correct now.

Capture1.PNG

I assume it was safe to post my SAN here in the test community. If not please edit that out.

It's fine. Glad to see its working. Don't worry about your screenshots  - nothing will transfer over to the public community. 

Woo hoo, working here to! Thanks Amanda and also the folks who worked on it. Smiley Very Happy

So, is it safe to assume it's fixed now?  Is there anyone that hasn't yet tested the site that had the issue, able to verify it?  Also, information for me is correct, still, so that's a good thing. 🙂

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Corrosive, it is fixed for me as of now still. I hope it stays that way. What still sticks in my mind is this was suggested that it was a GS issue. Seems to have been a HughesNet issue the entire time. Either way it appears to be fixed.

Mine is correct as well.

This is me right now:

giphy (1).gif