SAN is incorrectly showing for me

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricky
Freshman

SAN is incorrectly showing for me

My account information is again not showing correctly. Now I have to wonder is this a HughesNet issue or Get Satisfaction.

SAN.PNG

56 REPLIES 56

Not sure that will work either. I have rid myself of my old account and the problem still exist. HughesNet has a major issue and I am not convinced they are paying enough attention to it.

You guys are right, but right now, there is nothing we can do, this is something outside of what the Public Relations department can do... It is upto which ever System Engineer and Web-Dev they have on staff to get it fixed.  It is strange the issue occurs consistently on older subscriber accounts.

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Silly me thought it was still being worked behind the scenes even after workaround on the main site. Obviously not, seeing how long it has been an issue. Sigh. Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for your feedback, folks. We've informed the devs of this and they will look into this. During our transition process, this concern with the proper info showing in the header and such was something we paid close attention to and made very specific changes for, so this concerns us as much as it does you.

Thanks,
Liz

What concerns me is I was made to believe this was a GS issue. Now it is pretty clear it it a Hughesnet issue since this it a totally new software.

Ricky & sgoshe

The developer for the SSO header has your examples but needs to do end-to-end testing. Could both of you send the passwords you use to login to this test community to me via private message?

Thank you

Amanda

Looks like Lithium was not sending the correct info over, they made a change and it should be working properly now. Can you guys try again please and let me know if you're still seeing a different name in the header?

Thanks,
Liz

What mine shows now. Others were saying before theirs showed correct SAN and user name. Are some of us stuck with no info being displayed?

Capture.JPG

Ricky wrote:

Top right of the page I click on "My Account". I know this is totally separate from GS so that is what makes me wonder if this is on HughesNet's end. Strange to say the least.

Oh no, Barbara is back with a totally different SAN! That wasn't there the other day when I checked. Smiley Frustrated

account info.JPG

Hey sgoshe

It shouldnt be this way - your correct info should show. I will let the team know so we can get this resolved today. I am just as frustrated with this ongoing issue as you are.

Not sure that will work either. I have rid myself of my old account and the problem still exist. HughesNet has a major issue and I am not convinced they are paying enough attention to it.

You guys are right, but right now, there is nothing we can do, this is something outside of what the Public Relations department can do... It is upto which ever System Engineer and Web-Dev they have on staff to get it fixed.  It is strange the issue occurs consistently on older subscriber accounts.

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10

Silly me thought it was still being worked behind the scenes even after workaround on the main site. Obviously not, seeing how long it has been an issue. Sigh. Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for your feedback, folks. We've informed the devs of this and they will look into this. During our transition process, this concern with the proper info showing in the header and such was something we paid close attention to and made very specific changes for, so this concerns us as much as it does you.

Thanks,
Liz

What concerns me is I was made to believe this was a GS issue. Now it is pretty clear it it a Hughesnet issue since this it a totally new software.

Ricky & sgoshe

The developer for the SSO header has your examples but needs to do end-to-end testing. Could both of you send the passwords you use to login to this test community to me via private message?

Thank you

Amanda

Looks like Lithium was not sending the correct info over, they made a change and it should be working properly now. Can you guys try again please and let me know if you're still seeing a different name in the header?

Thanks,
Liz

What mine shows now. Others were saying before theirs showed correct SAN and user name. Are some of us stuck with no info being displayed?

Capture.JPG

Ricky wrote:

Top right of the page I click on "My Account". I know this is totally separate from GS so that is what makes me wonder if this is on HughesNet's end. Strange to say the least.

Oh no, Barbara is back with a totally different SAN! That wasn't there the other day when I checked. Smiley Frustrated

account info.JPG

Hey sgoshe

It shouldnt be this way - your correct info should show. I will let the team know so we can get this resolved today. I am just as frustrated with this ongoing issue as you are.