damnit

damned

**bleep**
**bleep**

**bleep**ing

**bleep**

**bleep**got

**bleep**

anyone got anymore they wanna throw in?  Test words that also contain curses, like expertsexchange!  There are many phrases like that, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | 3Ware 9650SE-12ML + BBU | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 10x WD RE 4TB disks in Raid10
16 REPLIES 16

Liz wrote:

hm, guess not...  wildcard searches only apply if we specify it. like ***bleep***

Lemme add **bleep** to the list then.

Edit:
Hah I forgot mods can cuss. This was one of the first things I tested long time ago. XD I'll have to test on a non-mod account.

I was going to say that your cussing privileges were unfair, but after thinking of all the grief you get from customers, I say go for it and cuss away. You've earned it.

How about:

a*s*s

b*o*l*l*o*c*k*s

Is b*o*l*l*o*c*k*s bad? I find British curse words humorous.

It's bad-ish.  Not as bad as others, though. A lot of people would classify it as rude.

I'd like to see BBB  made into a curse word. Just for fun.  "I'm going to contact the **bleep**!" "You should let the **bleep** know about this outrage!"

maratsade wrote:

It's bad-ish.  Not as bad as others, though. A lot of people would classify it as rude.

Guess I'm rude then...some people have thin skin and grew up in a monastary I suppose. Maybe my time in the miliatry made me immune to words that others might find offensive. Or I'm still juvenille at 63, maybe both. Smiley Wink

I think rude is in the eye of the beholder....most curse words don't bother me at all.

Liz wrote:

hm, guess not...  wildcard searches only apply if we specify it. like ***bleep***

Lemme add **bleep** to the list then.

Edit:
Hah I forgot mods can cuss. This was one of the first things I tested long time ago. XD I'll have to test on a non-mod account.

I was going to say that your cussing privileges were unfair, but after thinking of all the grief you get from customers, I say go for it and cuss away. You've earned it.

How about:

a*s*s

b*o*l*l*o*c*k*s

Is b*o*l*l*o*c*k*s bad? I find British curse words humorous.

I'd like to see BBB  made into a curse word. Just for fun.  "I'm going to contact the **bleep**!" "You should let the **bleep** know about this outrage!"

maratsade wrote:

Guess I'm rude then...some people have thin skin and grew up in a monastary I suppose. Maybe my time in the miliatry made me immune to words that others might find offensive. Or I'm still juvenille at 63, maybe both. Smiley Wink

I think rude is in the eye of the beholder....most curse words don't bother me at all.