cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notification of Replies?

Gabe1972
Freshman

Email Notification of Replies?

Is anyone getting an email notification of replies to topics or messages they receive?  I set my account up with the same email I receive notificatons from the regular Hughesnet community, yet I get no notifications from here.  I can't even find where it is to check to make sure my email is correct on here in case I entered it wrong, and I've checked everywhere.    

I'm hoping it's just not doing so because it's a test bed.  Plus, again, it's only a test bed, so whatever is wrong here will be remedied when the actual new community goes live, I'm sure.  

I'll have to come back and check for answers, as I won't get a notification if anyone answers this post.  LOL.  

1 REPLY 1
maratsade
Junior

I normally get notifications to my regular email account, and I specified the same email address when setting up this test account, but the notifications go to my Hughesnet email account.  I also don't know where to change those settings, but I'm sure it'll become clearer once the site is finalized and our info migrated.

maratsade
Junior

I normally get notifications to my regular email account, and I specified the same email address when setting up this test account, but the notifications go to my Hughesnet email account.  I also don't know where to change those settings, but I'm sure it'll become clearer once the site is finalized and our info migrated.