Do you have to log in twice?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BirdDog
Junior

Do you have to log in twice?

When I visit after being away I first have to log in on a small popup with the original credentials in the email. Then if I try to post something I have to log in again with the account I created. Just a PIA but wondering if others are experiencing the same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

That initial password prompt is just to ensure only authorized folks are accessing this test community. I know, it's pretty annoying sometimes. Fortunately, that password prompt has been dropped today so this shouldn't be a concern.

After the new community goes live, however, the test community will be password protected again so we can test new things out without revealing it to the world.

Thanks,
Liz

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Gwalk900
Junior

Yes, first have to log onto the site using the credentials in the email invitation and then you have to log in to your profile with the info you used for site registration.

I had problems logging onto the site this morning but it finally took it.

Thanks Greg, figured it had to do with site being in test mode. Wanted to be sure wasn't just me. Glad you finally got in.

Hey I finally got in. Yippeeeeeeee!

All Right!

It takes a little looking around ... things are located in differnt places plus the notification and PM's are entirely new.

Yep. Enjoying having a look around now.

That initial password prompt is just to ensure only authorized folks are accessing this test community. I know, it's pretty annoying sometimes. Fortunately, that password prompt has been dropped today so this shouldn't be a concern.

After the new community goes live, however, the test community will be password protected again so we can test new things out without revealing it to the world.

Thanks,
Liz

Gwalk900
Junior

Yes, first have to log onto the site using the credentials in the email invitation and then you have to log in to your profile with the info you used for site registration.

I had problems logging onto the site this morning but it finally took it.

Thanks Greg, figured it had to do with site being in test mode. Wanted to be sure wasn't just me. Glad you finally got in.

Hey I finally got in. Yippeeeeeeee!

All Right!

It takes a little looking around ... things are located in differnt places plus the notification and PM's are entirely new.

Yep. Enjoying having a look around now.

Thanks,
Liz